db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Few basic doubts
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:34:00 GMT
Personally, I would discourage having an option that cleans the current
folder before running the tests. I think it would be less risky to show a
warning in case the current folder isn't empty, but proceed anyway. If this
warning shows up as the test is started, the user can decide whether to
cancel the run and clean the directory first or proceed if they're ok with
it.

Tiago