db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Regarding Store Test
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:55:41 GMT
I remember something like this as well but I also seem to remember that
there was something "wrong" with it. If I'm not mistaken, it just throws the
whole SQL script into one big JUnit fixture and then even if the work is
greatly reduced, there's still an awful lot of work that has to be done
manually.

Personally I find that running the SQL file against the output file within a
JUnit test is acceptable.. the test functionality is maintained and the test
is converted into JUnit, so I'm not sure there are any significant drawbacks
about it.

Tiago

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com