db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Facebook Page
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 19:34:58 GMT
@ Kathey,
Pages can have as many admins as we want and eventually, if someone else
wants to take over, I can revoke my own access entirely. So I think we're
covered on that front.

@ Rick,
This is something I would be willing to do. Then eventually if there are
more volunteers, access can be granted without any trouble. I think it'd be
pretty cool if we had official social media channels where people could keep
up with releases. They just have to "Like" our Facebook page or follow us on
Twitter and they get to see news about Derby.

Tiago