db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [FYI] Recovered from START-SPAWNED while running all tests(suites.All)
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:29:09 GMT
On 2/18/2011 11:53 AM, siddharth srivastava wrote:

> After trying out so many things(and learning new things too :-) from
> Kathey on Tiago over IRC ), the problem came out that there was a
> "space" in between the two entries of classpath, namely
> ..\sane\derby.jar; ..\sane\derbytools.jar which made it to treat:
> derby.jar as the classpath and the rest of the classpath as class.

Thank you Siddharth for sharing the problem and solution. It will be
good to have it in the archives for the next person that hits it.  One
thing that occurred to me was that I probably should have asked  you to
send it to the list earlier.  I bet one or two of the many eyes here
would have spotted that space in the classpath   immediately.