db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject subversion plugin issue INFRA-3641 (was Re: reminder - don't use DERBY-XXXX: text format in svn commits (colon defeats JIRA/svn integration)
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:18:50 GMT
On 2/17/2011 11:56 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> I spoke to Infrastruction on #asfinfra and they are looking at the
> issue and I think are going to reindex.  I am so glad we had this
> thread because things are getting spookier.  Some issues we could see
> yesterday  were gone this morning and others that were missing had
> reappeared.  Hopefully all will be well soon.  They said no need to
> file an INFRA issue.

Infrastructure  identified a regular expression issue in the subversion
plugin setup for some of the issues like DERBY-4913, but others are
still problematic and infrastructure is working actively to figure those
out. I I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3461 for this
issue if anyone wants to watch or vote for it.

Thanks

Kathey