db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: reminder - don't use DERBY-XXXX: text format in svn commits (colon defeats JIRA/svn integration)
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:58:46 GMT
On 2/16/2011 2:13 PM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Mike Matrigali<mikem_app@sbcglobal.net>  writes:
>
> I never use colon after the issue id, and I have not noticed that my
> commits did not show up so far. Just a data point, it could still be
> something else than the colon that triggers the problem, for sure.

I just came accross DERBY-4798 with the problem and no colon, so I think
the plugin or its index is just really broken right now.

r998170 | dag | 2010-09-17 08:10:53 -0700 (Fri, 17 Sep 2010) | 10 lines

DERBY-4798 NPE in nested outer join

Patch derby-4798a.

Reintroduces the bailout code in BaseActivation#getColumnFromRow which
was removed in DERBY-3097 until we understand why it is needed.

Adds the repro for this issue to OuterJoinTest