db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: reminder - don't use DERBY-XXXX: text format in svn commits (colon defeats JIRA/svn integration)
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:35:46 GMT
On 2/16/2011 1:19 PM, Kim Haase wrote:
> Documentation commits don't show up at all -- possibly because they
> are in a separate repository?
Kim, is this something new or have documentation commits never showed up?

In the code area, I can't swear to it, but I am fairly sure I am seeing
missing commits where I have seen them show up  before.

I am thinking if the commits don't come back by tomorrow we should file
an infrastructure issue with the clues we have found so far. I will do
that in the morning if needed.

View raw message