db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: reminder - don't use DERBY-XXXX: text format in svn commits (colon defeats JIRA/svn integration)
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:50:21 GMT
On 2/16/2011 11:29 AM, Mike Matrigali wrote:
> Does anyone know if this can be fixed.  I tried editing the comment but
> it looks like there is no trigger on that.  I did not realize how bad
> this was, a quick rough grep indicates approximately 2500 of our issues
> have this problem.  Including recently:
<snip> bunch of issues:

I see this issue:
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/SVN-59?page=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin%3Aactivity-stream-issue-tab

  "The workaround is to periodically delete the Subversion indexes, and
let the update service recreate them."

I am guessing if we can get them all fixed then we could put in an
infrastructure request for this.