db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: reminder - don't use DERBY-XXXX: text format in svn commits (colon defeats JIRA/svn integration)
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:29:47 GMT
Does anyone know if this can be fixed.  I tried editing the comment but
it looks like there is no trigger on that.  I did not realize how bad
this was, a quick rough grep indicates approximately 2500 of our issues
have this problem.  Including recently:

DERBY-4837: Prepare lang.UpdateStatisticsTest for automatic index
statistics gen
eration
DERBY-5025: Disable the automatic calculation of statistics when running
UpdateS
tatisticsTest.
DERBY-5020: remove redundant finalizer methods
DERBY-5019: quiet the ant build with 1.8.1+
DERBY-4939: Enable istat daemon and tests
DERBY-5015: Use Arrays.fill() in client/am/ResultSet.java
DERBY-4938: Implement istat scheduling/triggering
DERBY-4869: Second attempt to remove the instability in StatementTest.
DERBY-5012: bad allocation guard in ResultSet#resetUpdatedColumnsForInsert
DERBY-5009: Commit Dave Brosius' patch which fixes an error in
normalizing the r
elease notes for publication on the website.
DERBY-4869: Make AutoloadTest aware of the new driver classes introduced
by the
getParentLogger() work.
DERBY-4869: Uncomment the signature-matching tests on Java 7 now that
all of the
  JDBC 4.1 methods have been added.
DERBY-4869: Load the JDBC 4.0 exception factory when initializing the
4.0 autolo
aded driver.
DERBY-5013: remove dead allocation
DERBY-5008: fix npe in error condition
DERBY-4869: Attempt to fix problem in tinderbox tests introduced by a
previous c
ommit today.
DERBY-4869: Always raise SQLFeatureNotSupportedException when
Connection.get/set
NetworkTimeout() is called.
DERBY-4869: Add JDBC 4.1 getParentLogger() method to Derby's
implementations of
Driver and CommonDataSource.
DERBY-4869: Hook up implicitly closed ResultSets to the
Statement.closeOnComplet
ion() logic.
DERBY-4869: Add JDBC 4.1 changes to DatabaseMetaData.
DERBY-4869: Attempt to reduce instability in
StatementTest.test_jdbc4_1_queryTim
eoutException().
DERBY-4869: Don't bother trying to change the current schema if the old
schema i
s the same as the new one.
DERBY-4869: Add exception-raising stubs for
Connection.get/setNetworkTimeout(),
new methods introduced by JDBC 4.1.
DERBY-4985 BootLockTest can fail with ERROR XCY03: Required property
'derby.serv
iceProtocol' has not been set with slow configurations
DERBY-4869: Add Connection.getSchema() and setSchema() per JDBC 4.1.
DERBY-4965: Boolean to char conversion results in integer
DERBY-4983: Disable JDBC 4.1 test on phoneME.