db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.8 triage - we should be updating both urgency and adding label right?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:16:29 GMT
On 2/15/2011 11:37 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

>> One possibility might be to bulk update the ones that have Urgency
>> but no label to have a derby_triage_10_5_2 and then maybe I can write
>> a query that will check for both urgency and the 10.8 label. I will
>> see if I can do that.

Ok. This is done.  Thanks everyone on the feedback.   Hopefully this
will all make things easier next time around since we will have the
queries set up and know exactly when issues were last reviewed.

JDBC Bugs now shows complete on the Wiki but with 19 issues listed.
Rick, could you unassign yourself or bulk update as you see appropriate.

Thanks

Kathey