db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.8 triage - we should be updating both urgency and adding label right?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:37:33 GMT
On 2/15/11 10:30 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> On 2/15/2011 10:12 AM, Mike Matrigali wrote:
>> 10.8 triage - we should be updating both urgency and adding label right?
>>
>> I think the queries are dropping the issue off the list if you just
>> add the label.
>>
> I could change the untriaged ones to have something like:
> project=DERBY AND Type = "Bug" AND Resolution = Unresolved and
> COMPONENT = JDBC AND  fixVersion IS EMPTY AND Urgency IS EMPTY
>
> But it won't catch it if you forget the label.
>
> One possibility might be to bulk update the ones that have Urgency but
> no label to have a derby_triage_10_5_2 and then maybe I can write a
> query that will check for both urgency and the 10.8 label. I will see
> if I can do that.
>
> Meanwhile, yes, please mark both urgency and add the label.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kathey

Ah dear, well I forgot to adjust the Urgency field. It is not a driving
concern for me as the 10.8 release manager. I am chiefly concerned about
the bugs on these lists:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenEightOneRelease#A10.8.1_Bug_Fixes So
far I don't see anything on those lists which qualifies as a Blocker.

Thanks,
-Rick