db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.8 triage - we should be updating both urgency and adding label right?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:30:22 GMT
On 2/15/2011 10:12 AM, Mike Matrigali wrote:
> 10.8 triage - we should be updating both urgency and adding label right?
>
> I think the queries are dropping the issue off the list if you just
> add the label.

I could change the untriaged ones to have something like:
project=DERBY AND Type = "Bug" AND Resolution = Unresolved and COMPONENT
= JDBC AND  fixVersion IS EMPTY AND Urgency IS EMPTY

But it won't catch it if you forget the label.

One possibility might be to bulk update the ones that have Urgency but
no label to have a derby_triage_10_5_2 and then maybe I can write a
query that will check for both urgency and the 10.8 label. I will see if
I can do that.

Meanwhile, yes, please mark both urgency and add the label.

Thanks

Kathey