db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.8 bug triage
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:06:31 GMT
On 2/9/2011 4:49 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> I was looking at Dag's triage page for 10.5.2  and would like to set
> up something similar for 10.8.

Thank you everyone for the input on the bug triage.  Based on input, I
set up the page:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenEightOneBugTriage

I separated the issues by component in sections, Never Triaged Bugs,
Never Triaged non-bugs, and previously triaged bugs so that people can
sign up according to interest or if you just want to triage some issues
without signing up for a chunk, you  could do that also. As long as you
update the urgency and add the derby_triage10_8 label they will just
naturally come off the lists.

If there are no more comments by Monday, I'll take off the under
construction flag and we can kick off the triage. I did a fair amount of
cut and paste and manually changing queries so I hope I didn't make
mistakes. Please let me know if you see anything. Next time I'll script
the page generation.

Thanks

Kathey