db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.8 bug triage
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:46:57 GMT
Thanks for thinking about this issue, Kathey. I agree that it would be
good to triage bugs created after the 10.5.2 effort. The highest bug
touched by that effort seems to be DERBY-4295. What is the motivation
behind re-triaging the bugs visited during the 10.5.2 effort? Have we
added new checkboxes or tags which need to be applied uniformly across
the bug database? If so, then it would be helpful to highlight those new
checkboxes and tags so that people will know what to focus on during a
re-triage. Did we make a lot of mistakes during the 10.5.2 triage effort?

Thanks,
-Rick