db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.8 bug triage
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:49:43 GMT
I was looking at Dag's triage page for 10.5.2 [1]  and would like to set
up something similar for 10.8.

I think that it would be nice to add the  use  a "derby_triage10_8"
label in addition to marking the urgency field.
  so that we can 1) See how recently issues have been triaged 2) Invite
more casual triage.  The links on the 10_8 page would just be links to
blocks of untriaged issues by component rather than specific issues and
would reduce as issues are triaged.  I got started on the page, but
obviously have not yet put in all the links which I will try to do later
this week.   Please let me know if you have any feedback or think a
different format would be better.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveTwoBugTriage

Thanks

Kathey