db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: should largeDataTests run?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 02:23:22 GMT
On 2/4/11 4:00 PM, Lily Wei wrote:

> [...]
Hi Lily,

The large data volume tests are already on the checklist which voters
consult before vetting a release:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleaseVettingChecklist. It wouldn't
hurt to remind people about that checklist when we call a vote. We could
also wire a copy of that checklist into each release page. Before doing
that for our next release (10.8.1), we might want to add other items to
the checklist.

Thanks,
-Rick