db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From dag.wan...@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: svn commit: r1063996 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java: engine/org/apache/derby/jdbc/AutoloadedDriver.java engine/org/apache/derby/jdbc/EmbeddedDataSource.java testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/AutoloadTest.java
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:12:54 GMT
Thanks for fixing this issue, Lily!

lilywei@apache.org writes:

> DERBY-2905 Shutting down embedded Derby will remove AutoloadedDriver. The AutoloadedDriver
is not left registered in the DriverManager.

I think you changed the meaning of the issue title here to reflect the
change you have made? Confused me at first :)

Original text is "Shutting down embedded Derby does not remove all code, the AutoloadDriver
is left registered in the DriverManager."

Typically, we have used the original issue title in the commit
message. Just thought I'd mention it :)

View raw message