db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 1049161 - Sun DBTG
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:39:34 GMT
Lily Wei <lilywei@yahoo.com> writes:

> Thank you so much, Knut.
>
> Looking from the 12/15/2010 nightly, I am assuming restart the agents
> make the compatibility hang issue goes away.
> Is there any other potential issue on nightly now?

The tests appear to be running fine now. There was a configuration issue
that made the upgrade tests from 10.7.1.1 to trunk fail last night (a
symlink pointed to the wrong directory), but that seems to be working in
the current test run.

The storeall suite has had eight failures two days in a row, but only
with jvm1.5 on Windows Vista. I'm not sure what's causing that.

http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/vista/1050057-derbyall_diff.txt

--
Knut Anders