db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag Wanvik <dag.wan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.7.1.1 release
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:47:04 GMT
I ran the regression tests on my Vista Ultimate SP2 box last night but did not see any evidence
of the directory deletion issues.

I am +1 to move forward with the release.

Dag

Den 10. des. 2010 kl. 14:59 skrev Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com>:

> +1
>
> I would like the user community to enjoy and stress the significant improvements in 10.7.1.1
now.

> We still need to analyze a cluster of new bugs having to do with database deletion during
test runs on Windows platforms: DERBY-4922, DERBY-4916, DERBY-4915, DERBY-4905. I think that
there is a small chance that these defects are caused by a minor product regression--the workarounds
would be simple. I believe it is more likely that these are instabilities in the tests themselves.

> Regards,
> -Rick
>
> On 11/29/10 8:07 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Please test-drive the 10.7.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether to accept it as a
Derby release. The candidate lives at:

here: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenSevenOneRelease