db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: text of release announcement for 10.7.1.1
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:35:05 GMT
Hi Rick,

Not sure whether there's a formal structure for writing this. If I am a user
who reads this release announcement I would love to
see some screen shots of new features :). (Not sure about other new features
but to PlanExporter we can add a nice screen shot.)

Just a thought!

Thanks for your efforts on this release!!

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando