db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth srivastava <akssps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build tests
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:43:08 GMT
Hi,

> Do you mind posting the output you get (only the compiler related output is
> relevant) when specifying printCompilerPropertiesVerbose=true ?

It doesn't give any output on my machine (only gives the errors related to
building tests) though printCompilerProperties=true still gives the same
output.

> Note the addition of "Verbose" to the property string you used previously.
> With this property set, you should get a list of all JVMs the build system
> detects, and it also prints some basic information about each of them.
> It may help us understand why gjc is chosen, and if we have to take action
> to avoid that the build fails when gjc is installed.
>
> Also, was gjc installed by default on your machine?

No it wasn't preinstalled. It was installed as a dependency.

Thanks,
--
Kristian

[ snip ]

--
Siddharth Srivastava

When you have learned to snatch the error code from the trap frame, it will
be time for you to leave.