db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 1049161 - Sun DBTG
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 01:38:09 GMT
Thank you so much, Knut.

Looking from the 12/15/2010 nightly, I am assuming restart the agents make the
compatibility hang issue goes away.
Is there any other potential issue on nightly now?

From: Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hatlen@oracle.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 9:52:41 AM
Subject: Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 1049161 - Sun DBTG

Lily Wei <lilywei@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi all:
>      Will the nightly running last night?

It looks like many of the test machines got into a bad state because of
all the hangs we've seen lately in suites.All and in the compatibility
tests. I've restarted the agents that ran on those machines. Hopefully
that's enough to get the tests going again when the next test cycle

Knut Anders

View raw message