db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 1049161 - Sun DBTG
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:53:58 GMT
Thanks Knut again.

The jdbcapi tests pass for my windows 7 with sun jvm 1.5.0_19.
I was using changelist#1050422

It does sound like environment related issue. Maybe we need more powerful
machine for nightly run? Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Lily

________________________________
From: Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hatlen@oracle.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 12:39:34 AM
Subject: Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 1049161 - Sun DBTG

Lily Wei <lilywei@yahoo.com> writes:

> Thank you so much, Knut.
>
> Looking from the 12/15/2010 nightly, I am assuming restart the agents
> make the compatibility hang issue goes away.
> Is there any other potential issue on nightly now?

The tests appear to be running fine now. There was a configuration issue
that made the upgrade tests from 10.7.1.1 to trunk fail last night (a
symlink pointed to the wrong directory), but that seems to be working in
the current test run.

The storeall suite has had eight failures two days in a row, but only
with jvm1.5 on Windows Vista. I'm not sure what's causing that.

http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/vista/1050057-derbyall_diff.txt

--
Knut Anders