db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Unable to build tests
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:41:29 GMT
On 12/17/2010 8:25 AM, Nirmal Fernando wrote:
> Hi Siddharth,
>
> May be it's your java version, causes these errors. Try with JDK1.5.
I think it should be fine to build with jdk 1.6.  Can you put
printCompilerProperties=true in your ant.properties or local.propertites
file and send the output?  Maybe that will help someone who builds with
the Sun JDK assist.  I   build with the IBM JDK which requires a
slightly different setup.  I don't see anyone hitting this particular
problem before in the archives.

I will actually be away from the derby lists until Dec 27.  Usually
providing this output though means someone on the list can spot the problem.

Kathey