db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject 10.8 release
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:52:11 GMT
I have created a wiki page to track the tasks needed to support JDBC
4.1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4869 . I plan to work
on this project myself and my swag for the overall effort comes in
around 2 months. Anyone who wants to help out is welcome to!

When JDBC 4.1 is finished, I intend to produce a 10.8 release. If I'm
the lone JDBC 4.1 coder, that means a first 10.8 release candidate
around early March. If other people pitch in, we could bring that date
forward a bit.

I hope that the community can support this schedule. In particular, I
hope that we can count on the trunk being a stable, release-worthy
codeline from February through March.

Thanks,
-Rick