db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: re 10.7 release & JDBC CTS suite testing
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:19:05 GMT
On 12/13/2010 11:58 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I see that Ole ran this test on 10.5.3 and 10.6.1. Ole no longer works
> on Derby. As you note, no-one has run that test on 10.6.2 or 10.7.1.

Is there someone that has access to these tests that can run them now
that Ole is gone or is it just one more bit of testing we don't do
anymore?  It would be nice to know we are compliant for  a release off
trunk.

Speaking of possible testing gaps, unfortunately I have not had time to
do the  mixed client/server  and upgrade testing I usually do with each
release.  I plan to do it in January or as user cases  and permits, but
thought I should mention this in case someone else wants to pick it up
as often issues found by this type of testing can't easily be fixed in
the branches.

Thanks

Kathey