db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.7.1.1 release
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:59:29 GMT
+1

I would like the user community to enjoy and stress the significant
improvements in 10.7.1.1 now.

We still need to analyze a cluster of new bugs having to do with
database deletion during test runs on Windows platforms: DERBY-4922,
DERBY-4916, DERBY-4915, DERBY-4905. I think that there is a small chance
that these defects are caused by a minor product regression--the
workarounds would be simple. I believe it is more likely that these are
instabilities in the tests themselves.

Regards,
-Rick