db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:59:29 GMT

I would like the user community to enjoy and stress the significant
improvements in now.

We still need to analyze a cluster of new bugs having to do with
database deletion during test runs on Windows platforms: DERBY-4922,
DERBY-4916, DERBY-4915, DERBY-4905. I think that there is a small chance
that these defects are caused by a minor product regression--the
workarounds would be simple. I believe it is more likely that these are
instabilities in the tests themselves.

On 11/29/10 8:07 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/
> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday, December 13.
> is the second candidate for the 10.7.1 release, described in
> greater detail here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenSevenOneRelease
> Thanks in advance for testing this second candidate.
> Regards,
> -Rick

View raw message