db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sonny Laskar <sonny.las...@tcs.com>
Subject Problem with Derby: Connection refused
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:29:34 GMT
bold;">Problem description</span>:<br>We have IBM System Director software
installed which uses Derby 10 internally.<br>I wanted to study the Derby database.<br>The
software uses 2 databases viz IBMCDB and hatterastc<br>I copied these 2 folders in my
java environment.<br>I can connect to the first database IBMCDB and execute select queries
on all the tables. But when I connect to the hatterastc database, I get "Connection refused"
style="white-space:normal">=====-----=====-----=====<br>Notice: The information contained
in this e-mail<br>message and/or attachments to it may contain <br>confidential
or privileged information. If you are <br>not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, <br>review, distribution, printing or copying of the <br>information contained
in this e-mail message <br>and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If <br>you
have received this communication in error, <br>please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone
and <br>immediately and permanently delete the message <br>and any attachments.