db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject my build is broken
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:51:33 GMT
Hi,

My main build on windows is broken after the latest updates. On my
Linux machine the build is fine, but I don't have the j2me stuff
there, probably some other stuff is missing. Perhaps I should've done
clobber before svn update again, but I tried to clean everything up
and start over...

I'm still trying to see what's happening/happened/fixing it up...

e.g.:
compile_util:
    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to C:\derbyt\svn\trunk\classes
    [javac] C:\derbyt\svn\trunk\java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\types\SqlXmlUtil.java:40:
package org.w3c.dom does not exist
    [javac] import org.w3c.dom.Attr;
    [javac]                   ^

and, more seriously:
    [javac] C:\derbyt\svn\trunk\java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\jdbc\LOBStoredProcedure.java:27:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class DriverManager
    [javac] location: package java.sql
    [javac] import java.sql.DriverManager;