db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.7.1.1 release
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:10:21 GMT
On 11/29/2010 8:07 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the 10.7.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.7.1.1/
Hi Rick,

I am working today on trying to narrow down a pretty ugly looking
upgrade issue, (10.3 to 10.5) which I filed as DERBY-4913.  I don't have
a local reproduction yet or know if any real corruption has occurred
with  the StreamCorruptedException.  It reproduces reliably in the user
environment though and may be related to upgrade with a custom class loader.

I thought I would mention it though as it seems worthy of evaluation to
determine if it is a show stopper for the release.  Sorry I didn't send
this info out Wednesday. Somehow I got it into my head that the new RC
was coming out at 5pm today.

Kathey