db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse ui plugin for 10.7.1.0
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:42:24 GMT
On 11/15/2010 1:31 PM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

>> If this artifact doesn't change much, would it make sense to check it into
>> the Derby codeline?
I don't have a hard time with just copying the ui plugin over between
maintenance releases, and I don't want to make work for anyone, but
since  I think it  has an external build dependency on Eclipse,  it
seems like it would make sense to make sure it still builds periodically
and releases off the trunk seem like a good time to do that.
Alternately, there could be some other schedule.  If we do use the old
binary, the version shouldn't change.

Just an opinion though, not a really strong one.

Kathey