db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: next 10.7.1 steps
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:12:09 GMT
On 11/12/2010 6:13 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Just a gentle reminder to please get your 10.7 changes in by 5:00 am
> Monday morning San Francisco time. Soon after that time I will cut the
> 10.7 branch, regenerate the release notes to sweep up last minute bug
> fixes, and then build the release candidate.
>
> If you need more time to finish up your 10.7 work, please let me know
> before then.

Hi Rick,

The schedule says Buddy testing is: 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-15 and then
release candidate 2010-11-15   Although I think it is important to test
features before the release candidate is cut, doesn't buddy testing
normally happen against the actual bits and documentation we plan to
release?  I plan to do some testing on DERBY-728 today but will continue
next week with the release candidate.

Thanks

Kathey