db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From dag.wan...@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Problems with docs build
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:28:01 GMT
dag.wanvik@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik) writes:

> After the patch, there is a new preprocessing step, that puts the
> sources in a temp directory (from doc.properties):
>     temp.source=${basedir}/temp_source

One problem is that after preprocessing of "ref", the references to
devguide are assumed to be present as ../devguide, cf. the generated
dita.list (snippet below). But the way the preprocessing is currently
done, there is only one manual at a time inside temp_source.

Presumably, since refs were not resolved, the devguide directory is also
missing as observed.

Snippet of trunk/temp/dita.list (seen while processing html.ref, inside
target "debug" of DITA../pretargets.xml, which calls module

and then I see this warning:

Warning! Can not load requested doc:
(No such file or directory)

> Maybe this breaks some assumption somewhere that processing occur in
>     dita.src.dir=${basedir}/src
> which is the source before the preprocessing step?
> I tried switching the names around (temp_source -> src, and vice versa),
> but that broke even earlier, it seems what's encoded in doc.properties
> as values for dita.src.dir isn't the only assumption about "src" being
> what it is.
> Dag

View raw message