db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From dag.wan...@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Problems with docs build
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:28:01 GMT
dag.wanvik@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik) writes:

> After the patch, there is a new preprocessing step, that puts the
> sources in a temp directory (from doc.properties):
>
>     temp.source=${basedir}/temp_source

One problem is that after preprocessing of "ref", the references to
devguide are assumed to be present as ../devguide, cf. the generated
dita.list (snippet below). But the way the preprocessing is currently
done, there is only one manual at a time inside temp_source.

Presumably, since refs were not resolved, the devguide directory is also
missing as observed.

Dag

Snippet of trunk/temp/dita.list (seen while processing html.ref, inside
target "debug" of DITA../pretargets.xml, which calls module
DebugAndFilter):

rrefsqlj30540.dita,../devguide/cdevcsecuregrantrevokeaccess.dita,rrefjdbc37352.dita

and then I see this warning:

[xslt]
/export/home/dag/java/sb/docs/trunk/DITA-OT1.1.2.1/xsl/preprocess/topicpull.xsl:410:27:
Warning! Can not load requested doc:
/export/home/dag/java/sb/docs/trunk/temp/../devguide/cdevcsecuregrantrevokeaccess.dita
(No such file or directory)