db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From dag.wan...@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Missing call to setupContextStack in EmbedClob#position(Clob,long) ?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:56:30 GMT

Hi,

here studying the code for Clob in connection my work on DERBY-4741. I
notice that while EmbedClob#position(String,long) calls
setupContextStack, the variant which takes a Clob as it argument does
not. Does any one know if there is a reason for this or if it is a plan
copy/paste omission? The code does test on pushStack in the finally
block to determine if the context should be pushed, so it looks weird.

I'll file a JIRA to make it call setupContextStack, unless someone can
tell why it should/can safely be omitted..

Dag