db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: derby 10.5 build failing
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 06:54:47 GMT
vipul modi <vipul.1409@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> i was trying to build derby 10.5 source
> getting error for java.lang not found in classpath or bootclasspath
> in build.xml whereas i am ale to compile and run normal java files
> without any issues ....
> What could be the problem ??
> How to make sure ant is using the rite jdk and jre??
> I have set the ant_home and is working fine for normal build.xml
> files.

Hi Vipul,

I'm not sure why it fails, but if you could post the output from the
command below, someone may be able to spot the problem.

    ant -q -DprintCompilerProperties=true setCompilerProperties

The file BUILDING.html contains instructions (in the Advanced Build
section) on how to override the auto-detected settings, which may be
useful if there's a problem with the auto-detection in your environment.

--
Knut Anders