db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Missing documentation for upcoming 10.7.1.0 release
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:11:18 GMT
Hi Rick,

I'm of the opinion we can close DERBY-4827. The most evident reference to
EBCDIC has already been fixed and we can come back to it if more references
are found in the future.

Still regarding the 10.7.1 release, are we attempting to include DERBY-4805
or will we leave that for a future release? I reckon that for a proper
change with testing, we are probably too late to include it but I thought
I'd throw the idea out there to get some thoughts on it.

Also, are we having a release note for DERBY-728? We aren't adding any
information to the manual regarding the UTF-8 support, so I think we should
at least have a reference somewhere saying that it is now possible to use
UTF-8 characters with the client driver.

Thanks,
Tiago