db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:46:10 GMT
Hi Rick:
     Thank you for the detail information. I was getting confused. However, I
found the information with Publication page now.

     I will proceed with Publication with 10.6.2.1 release.

Sincerely,
Lily

________________________________
From: Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 12:28:52 PM
Subject:Re: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease

Lily Wei wrote:
> Hi there:
>     I am in the step 6 of after a successful vote to wrap up the 10.6.2.1
>release.
> For some reasons, I could note find the step I was at from the
>DerbySnapshotOrRelease anymore.
>
>     How could find the old page again?
>
> Thanks,
> Lily

Hi Lily,

My apologies. I am revamping the release instructions. The warning mail I sent
about this was not delivered--I don't know why. Hopefully, this mail will get
through. The top level release instructions have been split into smaller pages,
focussed on the following topics:

Release Prep
Release Candidates
Publication
Snapshots and Quick Builds
Deprecated Material

You are on the third topic, Publication. You can  navigate to it from the top
level page ( http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease ) or you can
go to it directly here: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleasePublication

Sorry for the confusion,
-Rick