db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject [PROOF ANNOUANCE] Apache Derby 10.6.2.1 released
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:49:16 GMT
Hi:
    I intented to announce Apache Derby 10.6.2.1 release with the following
message.
If it is okay with everybody,  I will send it soon.

    Without wonderful Derby group, this can never be done. Derby will have many
great releases to come.

The Apache Derby project is pleased to announce release 10.6.2.1. This is a bug
fix release which also provides localizations of new 10.6 messages. This release
addresses a data corruption issue for unique index corruption. Existing unique
nullable constraints may need to be repaired [1]. Users may also want to
consider the recently found upgrade issue regarding trigger[2]. No new features
were added.

Apache Derby is a subproject of the Apache DB project. Derby is a pure
Java relational database engine which conforms to the ISO/ANSI SQL and
JDBC standards. Derby aims to be easy for developers and end-users to
work with.

Derby 10.6.2.1 can be obtained from the Derby download site:

   http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html.

Lily Wei
Apache Derby Release Manager 10.6.2.1

[1]