db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status for missing steps for the 10.6.2.1 release
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 18:16:31 GMT

Thanks,
Lily

________________________________
From: Kristian Waagan <kristian.waagan@oracle.com>
To: Derby Development <derby-dev@db.apache.org>
Sent: Fri, October 8, 2010 7:43:37 AM
Subject: Status for missing steps for the 10.6.2.1 release

Hi Lily,

It's a bit unclear to me whether work is under way to complete the release
process for Derby 10.6.2.1.

For instance, the work for items 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 13 in [1] (see section
"After a successful vote") seems not to have taken place. Note that I haven't
checked the status for the other items. I can't see the Maven artifacts for the
release, but they may have been generated already for all I know (it takes a
while before they make their way into the repositories).

You'll probably need help with some of the tasks, for instance 12, just ask on
the dev list.

Regards,
-- Kristian

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease