db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Problems with docs build
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:14:29 GMT
Yes, that seems likely, because I don't think the DERBY-4851 commit had
anything to do with this. It did not modify the reference to
"../devguide/cdevcsecuregrantrevokeaccess.dita" in the map file.

The Reference Manual has two links to the Dev Guide like this; the other
is in rrefsqlj41360.dita. No other manual has such links. Why building
the Reference Manual creates a top-level devguide directory with 14
files in it (not just the two it actually needs) is a mystery that I've
been puzzling over, fruitlessly, for a long time.

Kim