db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Does anyone use org.apache.derbyBuild.JiraConnector?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:05:25 GMT
On 10/26/2010 11:54 AM, Kristian Waagan wrote:

> Thanks, Kathey.
>
> That means it won't go away at this time. I just wanted to find out if
> the class was being used or not.
> I'm not aware of any efforts to write some sort of replacement for it.

Thanks Kristian,

I am not at all familiar with the SOAP API. Might it be a reasonable and
stable replacement for input into the apacheVanillaJiraReport demo?   If
so I think it might  be good to file an issue.  I don't know if the
JiraConnector xml output is broken at this time with the demo or not.
Maybe it is actually fine.  Maybe Rick has some input too since he wrote
the original demo, which by the way I have found very useful, so a
belated thank you to Rick for it.

Kathey