db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Revive or retire http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/PlatformTestsDerby?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:30:26 GMT
  Hi,

I stumbled across [1] when looking for something on the wiki. It lists
the various Java platforms Derby has been tested on. Unfortunately, it
hasn't been updated since 2008-04-25.

Is it useful enough to revive, or should we simply remove the page?
If keeping, should we simplify it by specifying major.minor version only?

Finally, I'm not sure if the "Tested Combinations" section gives much
value. I can't read out for which releases the different combinations
were tested. Would it be better to include links to the release platform
testing pages instead, for instance [2]?

Regards,
--
Kristian

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/PlatformTestsDerby