db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:28:52 GMT
Lily Wei wrote:
> Hi there:
>     I am in the step 6 of after a successful vote to wrap up the
> 10.6.2.1 release.
> For some reasons, I could note find the step I was at from the
> DerbySnapshotOrRelease anymore.
>
>     How could find the old page again?
>
> Thanks,
> Lily

Hi Lily,

My apologies. I am revamping the release instructions. The warning mail
I sent about this was not delivered--I don't know why. Hopefully, this
mail will get through. The top level release instructions have been
split into smaller pages, focussed on the following topics:

Release Prep
Release Candidates
Publication
Snapshots and Quick Builds
Deprecated Material

You are on the third topic, Publication. You can  navigate to it from
the top level page (
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease ) or you can go
to it directly here: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleasePublication

Sorry for the confusion,