db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Status for missing steps for the release
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:43:37 GMT
  Hi Lily,

It's a bit unclear to me whether work is under way to complete the
release process for Derby

For instance, the work for items 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 13 in [1] (see
section "After a successful vote") seems not to have taken place. Note
that I haven't checked the status for the other items. I can't see the
Maven artifacts for the release, but they may have been generated
already for all I know (it takes a while before they make their way into
the repositories).

You'll probably need help with some of the tasks, for instance 12, just
ask on the dev list.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease

View raw message