db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Status for missing steps for the 10.6.2.1 release
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:43:37 GMT
  Hi Lily,

It's a bit unclear to me whether work is under way to complete the
release process for Derby 10.6.2.1.

For instance, the work for items 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 13 in [1] (see
section "After a successful vote") seems not to have taken place. Note
that I haven't checked the status for the other items. I can't see the
Maven artifacts for the release, but they may have been generated
already for all I know (it takes a while before they make their way into
the repositories).

You'll probably need help with some of the tasks, for instance 12, just
ask on the dev list.

Regards,
--
Kristian