db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with docs build
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:46:30 GMT
How does nightly script clean(ant clobber only) or else?
Maybe the nightly was not successfully clean until later.

Just a thought,
Lily

________________________________
From: Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hatlen@oracle.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 9:42:15 AM
Subject: Re: Problems with docs build

Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hatlen@oracle.com> writes:

> I noticed that a nightly build job recently started choking on the
> docs. I couldn't see any commits to the docs tree around the time it
> started failing, so I'm not sure what triggered it.

I backed out some revisions, and found that the problem started after
this commit:

r1023023 | rhillegas | 2010-10-15 19:13:54 +0200 (Fri, 15 Oct 2010) | 1 line

DERBY-4851: parameterize copyright years in the user docs so that the
master release script can replace them with the current year when we
build release distributions.

Why the nightly build job didn't start failing until a week after this
change went into the tree, is still a mystery, though...

--
Knut Anders