db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Weekly code coverage reports?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:09:35 GMT

>  The weekly code coverage reports seem to have stopped in April and
> the detail from that time is missing.
>
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/
>
> Is there someone that can take a look?  It would be great to get this
> transitioned to Hudson if possible.

Around that time the emma test runs started to fail on almost each
run. I think the problem was that emma's report generator often didn't
understand the coverage data that had been written by the tests. I
haven't looked into it yet, but my suspicion would be that this is a
concurrency issue where multiple threads/processes write to the same
file and make it corrupt.

Has anyone else been able to run the tests with emma lately?

--
Knut Anders