db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility test runs on Sun machine?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:30:23 GMT
Mamta Satoor <msatoor@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I checked in a fix to DERBY-4786 and the compatibility test for the
> releases I tried ran fine with that change. I was just wondering
> though how often does the compatibility test suite get run on Sun's
> machine?

It runs daily. Latest results can be found here:
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/compatibility_history.html

> It will be nice to know how they run with my fix for
> DERBY-4786. Also, do have to manually look for the test results
> everytime to see if they ran successfully? Is that how DERBY-3644 was
> detected?

The results are included in the daily report sent by Ole to
derby-dev. Look for the lines with the label "compatibility" in the
jvm1.6 section.

--
Knut Anders