db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject [CANCEL VOTE] 10.6.2.0 release
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:00:52 GMT
Hi:
   This vote has been cancel due to lack of doc on bin and src distribution.
Thanks Rick for report this and providing information on how to solve it.

   Since I need to make a new candidate, I will take a look at JIRA-4806.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Lily

________________________________
From: Lily Wei <lilywei@yahoo.com>
To: Derby Dev <derby-dev@db.apache.org>
Sent: Wed, September 15, 2010 12:03:59 PM
Subject: [VOTE] 10.6.2.0 release

Hi There:
   The 10.6.2.0  release candidate is ready for testing. It is available at:
http://people.apache.org/%7Elilywei/public_html/10.6.2.0.997075/

   The sanity testing and voting date is from September 15 to September 28,
2010. The vote will close at the of September 28, 2010 midnight Pacific time.

   The eclipse uipluginis not yet included but will be added soon. Please test
the release  candidate vigorously and post your results under the Testing
section of http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenSixTwoRelease

   Please test it and let me know if you see any potential issue with 10.6.2.0
candidate.

Thank you so much,Lily