db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.6.2.1 release
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:37:46 GMT
Kim Haase wrote:
> Thanks, Lily.
>
> I am looking at the 10.6.2.1 release notes and comparing them to the
> documentation fixes that have taken place since 10.6.1. Most doc fixes
> were not backported to the 10.6 branch, but this one was:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4708. It is not listed in
> the release notes because the Fix Version(s) field was not filled in.
> Rick, should it be?
Hi Kim,

You are right: the Fix Versions field was not filled in. I have
corrected that field so that it reports that this fix went into 10.7,
10.6.2.0, and 10.6.2.1. Note that no activity has taken place on this
issue since June. This issue should have turned up in the 10.6.2.0
release notes also, but we didn't catch that during the review which
preceded the first release candidate. I don't think that this omission
warrants another release candidate: the fix itself should be in the docs
bundled with 10.6.2.1.

Thanks,
-Rick