db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.6.2.1 release
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:06:14 GMT
Thanks, Lily.

I am looking at the 10.6.2.1 release notes and comparing them to the
documentation fixes that have taken place since 10.6.1. Most doc fixes
were not backported to the 10.6 branch, but this one was:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4708. It is not listed in
the release notes because the Fix Version(s) field was not filled in.
Rick, should it be?

Kim